Impact of COVID on Operations
COVID 19 Policy
Attention Proscript America Pharmacy Customers!
At Proscript America Pharmacy our highest priority is the health and safety of our staff, doctors, patients, online shoppers, and all those we partner with and their families.
We are monitoring guidance from the CDC and other authorities in regards to the Coronavirus developments. The situation regarding COVID-19 is fluid and ever-changing and as new information and guidelines emerge, we remain prepared to follow any recommended actions as directed by federal, state, and local entities. At this time, we remain open and available as per our normal schedule, but we are taking extra precautions for the safety of all our patients and those we come into contact with in our store.
In summary, we:
- Are trying as much as possible to provide delivery to as many of our patients as possible.
- Are recommending and ensuring that patients who exhibit cold, flu-like and/or COVID-19 symptoms are taken care of through delivery or curbside pickup.
- Have implemented protocols to ensure staff, patients/customers are kept home if they or any of their family members are reporting/exhibiting any cold, flu-like, and/or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Always clean surfaces after each staff member, patient/customer, or anyone else comes into contact with them whether they are wearing any PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) or not, using disinfecting bleach wipes.
- Always use masks, gloves, while interacting with other employees, patients/customers, or anyone else who enters the pharmacy lobby.
- Always wash our hands with soap and water thoroughly every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Always regularly wipe down all surfaces, common areas, and waiting area with disinfecting bleach wipes.
- Provide masks to those who enter without one as per the new Harris County requirements.
- Have hand sanitizer placed throughout the pharmacy and the lobby for staff and patients to help ensure everyone’s safety and well-being.
We will continue to monitor developments and recommendations and are prepared to take critical steps to make sure we keep our staff, patients, families, and community safe and well. We will do our best to keep you promptly updated on any clinic schedule changes and/or closures as they become necessary.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at: 281-816-6501, if you have any questions.
Proscript America Pharmacy